Call us on
1300 658 388


MCI Blog

Employment And Satisfaction Rates Soar With MCI Institute

Posted by Jenna Baskin on 07/04/2023
Jenna Baskin
Find me on:

Employment and Satisfaction Rates

Education is an essential component of career development, and finding a reliable institution to provide quality education and training is critical. 

In the highly competitive world of Vocational Education and Training (VET), the team at MCI Institute is proud that our students are finding value in our courses and online learning. With a passion for innovation and excellence, we’re dedicated to providing students with the tools they need to succeed in their chosen careers. 


Table of Contents

  1. Student Satisfaction
  2. Student Employment Outcomes
  3. Why do students choose to study with MCI Institute?
  4. What is the National Outcomes Survey?
  5. Want to take the next step in your career?

The VET Student Outcomes 2022 survey, conducted by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) found that the MCI Institute has been successful in meeting the needs of our students – and we’re delighted to share the results with you.


Student Satisfaction

Student Satisfaction

At MCI Institute, we’re passionate about giving our students the tools they need to grow their skills and thrive in their chosen careers. We hold our education and training to the highest standards, and we are always looking for new ways to innovate – after all, it’s one of our values

That’s why we were thrilled that 93.2% of our students were satisfied with their training, and 92.4% would recommend us. 

There was overall satisfaction with teaching and assessment, and our students also learned a range of valuable professional development skills, including problem-solving skills, writing skills, and numerical skills. 


Our students also expressed satisfaction with our:

  • Facilities
  • Learning resources
  • Support services

Most students undertook online learning, and 90% of students were satisfied with their online learning experience; approximately 60% finished their online studies with no challenges. 


Student Employment Outcomes

The survey found that almost 60% of students had an improved employment status after their training with MCI Institute. Of those who were unemployed prior to training (34.5%), 34% were employed after completing their studies at the time of completing the survey. 

The survey also showed that a percentage students were employed at a higher level of skill after training, and received at least one job-related benefit. 


Why do students choose to study with MCI Institute? 

Around 84% of students undertook study at MCI Institute for employment-related reasons (the other 16% studied for personal development). 

Why do students choose to study with MCI Institute

This is what we really hope to achieve with our courses. They allow our students to access education wherever they are, and receive the best resources and support to guide them on the next steps in their careers. Whether they’re chasing their dreams in business management, accounting, human resources, or any one of our other course options, we’re dedicated to helping our students find success and reach their goals – whatever they may be. 


What is the National Outcomes Survey?

Run by NCVER and conducted through the Social Research Centre (SRC), the National Outcomes Survey is an annual survey delivered to VET students to determine their overall satisfaction with their course, employment outcomes, and if they continued with their studies. 

The survey gives valuable insight into why students choose to study and whether they’ve gotten value from it. The overarching goal is to improve the outcomes of students undertaking VET, both socially and economically. So, the data gathered from the survey then shows training providers what they’re doing well, and areas in which they can improve. 


Want to take the next step in your career?

Our range of online courses will help you upskill and acquire the knowledge necessary to excel. Explore our online courses today.


Topics: employment, recruitment, studying online, online course australia, cleaningcourse, onlinequalification, Employment Services

By Jenna Baskin

Jenna Baskin is the CEO of MCI and has over 11 years’ experience in the training and education space. She was responsible for the creation of the MCI's online consumer division, the MCI Institute, and the transition of the organisation into the digital learning landscape. This includes platform partnerships across North America, unique content development, and the introduction of virtual reality learning methodologies.